Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Carnegie Center: A Final Reflection


The Carnegie Center Logo

I have volunteered at the Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning for about three months now. As this experience is drawing to a close, I thought I'd share some thoughts about the center itself and also volunteer organizations in general. Because I have had only limited experience with this organization and indeed with organized volunteer groups in general, I would like to preface my opinion with the confession that I am no expert. This being said, here is my video reflection. 



 I fell in love with the Carnegie Center's building, gifted by Andrew Carnegie. Below is a photo of the gorgeous old building. 




This photo of the Carnegie Center found on University of Kentucky SeeBlue Website. 

3 comments:

  1. Looking back, after seeing how others experiences went would you still have picked to work with the Carnegie Center?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! There was only one event I wish I had not attended. Other than that, it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! There was only one event I wish I had not attended. Other than that, it was great.

    ReplyDelete